There are so many places in this world that I want to visit, so much so that this list would just be almost every country in the world, which wouldn’t make for great reading! So instead I have decided to share with you my bucket list for the 15 places in the world I have the greatest desire to visit right now.
I find my travel bucket list is forever growing or changing, as I learn about new places I’ve never thought of visiting, or discover a new blog that inspires me to want to visit somewhere and it shoots to the top of the list!
So here is my Travel Bucket List as of June 2019!
- Norway – the fjords of Norway are a must see for me, but apparently there are over 1000 of them! So I will have to do my research to work out which ones to visit. Apparently it’s also a great place for green travel, which I would love to do more of!
- Iceland – this makes the list as I am desperate to visit the Blue Lagoon, relaxing in a geothermal spa whilst looking out over the volcanic landscape – how perfect does that sound!
- Lake Louise – Canada – a recent addition to the bucket list after a friend told me to google Lake Louise. It doesn’t look real, it’s so picturesque! Go check it out if you’ve never seen it before.
- Ireland – I would love to do a road trip around the Southern Coast of Ireland. There are so many gems around Ireland; Galway, Cork, Killarney to name a few. I feel a road trip would be the perfect way to explore these places.
- New Zealand – Researching into visiting New Zealand I came across a phrase “the tiaki promise”. It seems to be all about preserving and caring for New Zealand and looking after the country during your visit. This makes me want to visit New Zealand even more!
- Bali – this Indonesian Island seems to be such a popular destination with people my age, and every picture I see draws me to this Island!
- Amalfi Coast, Italy – the beauty of the cliffs along the coastline combined with the vineyards that Italy are famous for, I have wanted to visit the Amalfi Coast for several years now.
- Italian Lakes – my family and I have wanted to do a road trip around the Lakes in Northern Italy for years, we need to do this together soon!
- Australia – Sydney, the Gold Coast, Cairns and the Great Barrier Reef … need I say more?!
- Santorini – the villages sat on the cliffside draw me to Santorini. There’s a clear theme in my bucket list – being close to water is clearly a must have for a trip.
- Croatia – Dubrovnik, Split, the National Parks … plus all the Game of Thrones settings!
- Maldives – these islands just look so perfect. From the crystal clear blue waters to the sandy beaches. It seems like the perfect relaxing getaway.
- Zell Am See, Austria – again, this was another late addition to the bucket list. I saw pictures of this place on Instagram and was in awe. I love the mountain ranges of Switzerland, but I have never visited Austria’s Alpine scenery.
- Dubai – everybody that visits Dubai comes back raving about it and saying how much they loved their trip, and the city seems so different to any other!
- Yosemite National Park – the Sierra Nevada mountains looks stunning. Staying in a cabin in the middle of this beautiful National Park sounds like the dream trip.
If you have visited any of these places and have any recommendations please let me know! I would love to build up a list of things I need to see and do WHEN I tick these off the bucket list. Because I WILL get to all of these places. Just wait and see …
Tell me your top 3 bucket list destinations! I’m always searching for new places to add to the list.